Thursday, September 2, 2010

Princess Cupcakes


I made these adorable cupcakes for a little girls 3rd birthday recently.  Her mom just told me she wanted a Disney princess theme(which must include Cinderella) and I was able to find these super cute handmade cupcake toppers on Etsy for her.  Don't you just love Etsy?!?  However, I really must learn how to make these things myself.  I think these are the perfect amount of princess.  You mother's of girls will understand.  Disney Princess stuff can be soooo over the top and I'm just not into that.  But the dresses?!?  Perfect!  Subtle and beautiful!





2 comments:

  1. Omg. Love love love. I totally agree about the Disney stuff. It's so over the top. When I have a kid I'm not letting anyone buy them clothes because I hate all that cartoony cheesy crap! But these dress toppers are so beautiful and subtle Sara. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,

    I would like to thank you for this adorable post. These are my cupcake toppers and they look great with your yummy cupcakes. I also got another order of these from a lady who saw this post. Thanks for the post and the business. I would love to do business again.

    Katie
    TwinMomMade

    ReplyDelete